Kingdom Time Champions
A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. 12 For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. 14 Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness. 15 For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared. 16 In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil. 17 Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.
Holy Bible, New Living Translation ®, copyright © 1996, 2004 by Tyndale Charitable Trust. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers. All rights reserved.
6 ways to be Kingdom Time Champions
1. Be strong in the Lord and His mighty power. To create strength our muscles need exercise. So, we do what to get that strength?
- Study the word
- Joshua 1:6-9
- “Be strong and courageous, for you shall give this people possession of the land which I swore to their fathers to give them. 7 “Only be strong and very courageous; be careful to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, so that you may have success wherever you go. 8 “This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success. NASU
2. We are to take possession of the land. It will be done by knowing the WORD [Jesus] and keeping the word
3. We let our mind be occupied with it day and night then it will make us succeed.
4. God will trust those whose character and ways are like His.
5. Therefore, transformation of our thinking is so important.
6. We must not allow our emotions of anger to control us, but we are to control them. Philippians 4:8-9
Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. 9 The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.
- It is necessary to examine our thoughts and weigh them up against the mind of Christ.
- We then will move into a higher anointing.
Paul Keith Davis Writes:
“These anointed saints who “overcome” will provide fresh revelation of His Word reserved for this generation from a place of intimacy, fellowship and union with God. God’s Government is coming forth to be properly placed in its role as the foundation with Jesus Christ as chief Cornerstone. These will be leaders in whom the Lord has found pleasure and can be trusted with the power and authority necessary for Kingdom purposes.”
We need to see ourselves as champions!
“No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” NIV
We learn to resist the devil in the time of evil. Ephesians 6:13
- By walking with a Champion mindset, we become resistors.
This is our Kairos time! This is our window of opportunity. We need to stand and keep standing in faith and trust in God for our families, our cities and our nation!