“Every nation touched, every heart changed.“
Our vision statement is both bold and broad. It is a statement that encompasses everything we do and leaves expansion for our future. Vision is not about direction. It is about the height we wish to achieve.
Aglow is an international organization of women and men in more than 170 nations of the world, presenting biblical principles as solutions to the challenging issues of our time.
To propel the Kingdom forward through the elevation of the knowledge of God.
The Kingdom of God is the realization of the love, grace, power, and rule of God on earth. Aglow International is a Kingdom Movement committed to:
Living from the Presence of God, creating the same atmosphere on earth as it is in Heaven.
Assembling millions into a company of warriors, champions, and global leaders of significance equipped with a Biblical worldview.
Building the Kingdom in all communities, cities and nations by developing apostolic teams that demonstrate the power of Heaven.
Core Values of Aglow International
As a Kingdom Community, Aglow International is absolutely committed to:
God’s Presence – Creating an atmosphere and environment of worship for the presence of God to be encountered.(Psalm 22:3)
Relationship – Treating each other with integrity, openness, honesty, non-negotiable love, and goodness.(1 Peter 4:8)
Redemption – Partnering with God for the redemption of all things according to the Gospel. (Col 1:13-14)
Freedom – Standing firm against everything that enslaves. (Gal 5:1)
Restoration – Bringing every identity into alignment with the purposes of God. (Rom 12:2, Eph 4:22-24)
The Beloved – Living as a community who knows they are the beloved, and establishes their identity as the Bride. (Song of Solomon 7:10, Eph 1:6)
Goodness – Demonstrating goodness as the power of God to always overcome evil. (Rom 12:21, Acts 10:38)
Radiance – Having radiant encounters with God, leading to a brilliant experience of who Christ is in us. (Eph 1:17-20)
God’s Kingdom – Expressing the nature of God through reconciliation to the world He loves. (2 Cor 5:18-20, Col 1:19,20)
Supernatural Power – Moving in signs, wonders, and miracles to demonstrate the heaven-to-earth nature of life in the Spirit. (Mark 16:17-18, 1 Cor 12:4-11)
What We Believe
- We believe in the one and only triune God. We acknowledge there is one true God consisting of three distinct persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (1John 5:5-8; John 1:1; Matt. 28:19-20 NKJV)
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, crucified, died, was buried, and was resurrected. He ascended into Heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and true man. (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John NKJV)
- We believe that the Bible in its entirety is composed of the Old and New Testaments; is the Word of God, fully inspired and written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and is our rule of faith and practice. (2Tim.3:16-17 NKJV)
- We believe that all are born sinners; the Holy Spirit convicts of sin; the Lord Jesus Christ paid the price for sin by shedding His precious blood on the cross as the atonement for sin; those who refuse to accept His sacrifice for their sin are eternally lost; and those who repent of their sin and personally accept the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior receive the forgiveness of sin and life everlasting and are indwelt by the Holy Spirit. (Acts 3:19-21; Rom. 10:9-13; 1Cor 6:9-11 NKJV)
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance, that all the gifts of the Holy Spirit are valid and operative today, and that the fruit of the Holy Spirit should be increasingly evident in a Christian’s life. (1Cor.12:7-11; Mark 16:17, Acts 2:4; Gal. 5:22-23; Eph. 5:8-10 NKJV)
- We believe that the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ provides healing for our spirit, soul, and body. (Jer. 17:14; Jer. 33:6; Is. 53:5; Matt. 10:8 NKJV)
- We believe that we should obey Jesus’ command to preach the gospel to all the world. (Matt. 12:14; Matt. 28:19-20; Ps. 96:3; Rev. 14:6-7 NKJV)
- We believe that the members of the Body of Christ are the Church and that they should regularly fellowship with one another in a local church setting. (Acts 2:41-42; Heb. 10:24-25; Matt. 18-20; Col. 3:16 NKJV)
- We believe in baptism by water. (Mark 1:8-9; Matt. 3:6;11,16 NKJV)
- We believe in and look for the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ. (1Thes. 4:16-17; Heb. 9:28; Rev. 1:7; Matt. 24:36, 44; John 14: 1-3; Acts 1:11 NKJV)
- We believe in God’s immutable creation of men and women to reflect His image. (Gen 1:27 NKJV)
- We believe each person’s body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and that we are to glorify God in our bodies. (Rom. 12:1; 1 Cor. 6:18-20 NKJV).
- We believe we are to walk in the Spirit and to flee sexual immorality. (Gal. 5:16; 1 Cor. 6:9-10; Gal 5; 19-21; Rev. 21:8 NKJV)
- We believe that the Bible defines marriage as the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union (Gen. 2:18-25 NKJV).
- We believe that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman within the confines of marriage (1 Cor. 7:2-5; Heb. 13:4; Mark 10:6-9 NKJV)
- We believe that God’s design for sexual intimacy in the context of marriage between one man and one woman does not allow for the practice of homosexuality, both male and female, and that the practice of homosexuality is incompatible with Biblical teaching. (1 Cor. 6:9-10; Rom. 1:24-27; Eph. 5:31-32; 1Cor; 7:2; Mark 10; 6-9; Heb. 13:4 NKJV)
- We believe that marriage is not a human institution, but is a specific divine metaphor that illustrates the union of Christ and the church. Only a union between a man and a woman can properly illustrate the relationship between Christ and His church. (Eph. 5:22-32 NKJV)
- We believe in and provide an atmosphere of love and restoration that creates a setting and a place of safety for those who struggle with gender issues, whereby they can live according to stated Biblical teachings and not according to the dictates of their own beliefs. (1 Peter 1:22 NKJV. “Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart.”)